Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 13, 2013

Peanut Butter Bliss

Crunchy, Creamy, Peanut Butter Goodness.  All in a pie plate.  While not listed, you may get a second container of Cool Whip and add it when sliced.  I like the new Cool Whip Creamy, it has cream in addition to the standard oil, but you may use regular Cool Whip.



You'll Need:
16 Nutter Butter Cookies
1/2 Cup Butter
8 Ounces Light Cream Cheese, softened
8 Ounces Cool Whip Creamy, thawed
11.5 Ounces Mini Butterfingers

Crush Nutter Butters.  Melt butter, pour over cookies.  Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan.  Refrigerate until filling is ready.


Whip together cream cheese and cool whip.





Crush butterfingers, add to cream cheese mixture.




Spoon into pie crust and refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.



No comments :

Post a Comment