Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 16, 2013

Mexican Layered Casserole

Whip up a quick casserole and have leftovers for lunch.



15.5 Ounces Black Beans, Drained
1 Lb Ground Beef
11 Ounces Mexicorn, Drained
1/3 Cup Chopped Cilantro
1/2 Cup Chopped Tomato
1 Cup Salsa
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar

Heat oven to 400 degrees.

Brown the ground beef and drain.

Meanwhile, grease the bottom of a two quart casserole.  Stir together beans, corn and cilantro - put in casserole dish. 

Top with beef.

Add Tomato and top with salsa. 

Top all with cheese.

Bake 25 minutes.  Cool for 10 minutes before serving.

No comments :

Post a Comment