Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 14, 2014

Spiced Citrus Steak

Citric acid marinade to break down the steak, rub on spices, grill.  Delicious.

1 Orange
1 Lime
1 Tbl Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves
1 Lb London Broil
Jerk Seasoning

Juice and zest the orange and lime.  Whisk in olive oil and add minced garlic.  Pour into a large resealable bag.  Add steak, seal bag, turn to coat and refrigerate for 8 hours.


Heat grill to 400 degrees.  Remove steak from marinade.  Coat with Jerk spice mix.  Grill 6 minutes per side or until meat is 150 degrees.  Remove and let stand for 5 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment