Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Aug 1, 2014

Summer Salad

Lots of vegetables from the CSA - most can be chopped up and added to this salad.  For this week:

1 Small Head Broccoli
1 Small Head Cauliflower
1 Medium Bell Pepper
1 Small Head Cabbage
6 Tbl Rice Wine Vinegar
4.5 Tbl Mayonnaise
1.5 Tbl Olive Oil
1.5 Tbl Soy Sauce
1 Tbl Chili Garlic Sauce

Chop Vegetables into small pieces.  Put into large bowl.

Combine Dressing ingredients.  Pour over vegetables.  Shake or stir - let sit at least 1 hour before serving.

No comments :

Post a Comment