Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 18, 2020

Garlic Sausage


Hubby and a friend spent a man day making pulled pork and, to kill time while it cooked, they made sausage.  First up - Garlic Sausage.

14 Feet Hog Casings, rinsed three times to get rid of the excess salt.
4 Lbs Boneless Pork Shoulder
1/2 Cup Ice Cold Water
2 Cloves Garlic, finely minced
4 Teaspoons Salt
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1 Tsp Marjoram


Grind the Pork Shoulder.  Add all ingredients except the hog casings and mix well.  Stuff into casings.  Package for freezing.  DO NOT FREEZE IMMEDIATELY - store in the refrigerator for two days before freezing in order to allow flavors to develop.


No comments :

Post a Comment