Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 25, 2020

Pineapple Angel Food Cake


I make desserts for friends weekly and I recently had a string of angel food cakes.  That string started because a friend mentioned that her mother used to make pineapple angel food cake.  I was traveling, but when I looked up the recipe, it took two ingredients.  Hubby made this recipe while I was gone and my friend was delighted.  The original recipe from Betty Crocker was baked in a tube pan, but this one is baked in a 9 x 13.

1 Box Angel Food Cake Mix that is just add water
20 Ounces Crushed Pineapple

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix together cake mix and contents of pineapple can (including juice).  Pour into an ungreased 9 x 13 pan and bake for about 35 minutes - it should be golden brown on top.

Remove from oven.  My hubby and friend's mother cooled upright in the pan which caused the center to compress.  If you don't want it to fall, cool upside down.

No comments :

Post a Comment