Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Nov 4, 2010

Butterfinger Candy


  1 Cup Jif                                                                         1/3 Cup Water
  1/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup                                              Dipping Chocolate
  1 Cup Granulated Sugar                                                

Cook corn syrup, sugar and water to 310 degrees F.  Remove from heat and stir in warmed peanut butter until completely blended - but be quick.  Pour onto greased cookie sheet or silicone mat and score into pieces.  When cool and hard, dip into melted chocolate.

No comments :

Post a Comment