Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 14, 2011

English Sticky Toffee Pudding

While watching Good Morning America recently, they interviewed a local pub owner who had been invited to the upcoming royal wedding.  While being interviewed, there was a reference to English Sticky Toffee Pudding.  While Catherine may not have ever ordered the dessert, it sounded tasty, so I looked it up.  That led me to the food network and a recipe courtesy of Marie Simmons.  This recipe, click name below to be redirected, is very easy to make and was very good.

English Sticky Toffee Pudding Recipe

So give it a try, it is quite tasty.  

No comments :

Post a Comment