Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 20, 2013

Mexican Poultry Wraps

I love slow cooker recipes any time I know I have a short time in the evening between when Hubby gets home and runs back out the door.  This can be made with either chicken or turkey thighs. 



  2 Lb Turkey OR Chicken Thighs, Skinned             
  4 Ounce Chopped Chilis                                       
  2 Tbl Worcestershire                                    Toppings
  2 Tbl Chili Powder                                               Cheese, Shredded
  6 Ounce Tomato Paste                                         Sour Cream
  6 Ounce Water                                                    Tomatoes, Diced
  1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder                                          Peppers, Sliced
  1/2 Tbl Cumin                                                      Lettuce, Shredded         
  1/4 Tsp Onion Powder                                                             
  8 Large Wheat Tortillas

Place poultry in a slow cooker.  Stir together tomato paste, water,Worcestershire sauce and spices.  Pour over turkey.  Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.  Remove turkey from bones and shred.  Combine with sauce and spoon onto tortillas, top, wrap and Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment