Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 8, 2014

Haystacks

Yes, these are essentially rice krispie treats made with corn flakes, but why quibble?



1/2 Cup Butter
30 Large Marshmallows
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Tsp Yellow Food Coloring
3 Cups Corn Flakes
3/4 Cup Coconut

Toast the Coconut and set aside.  In a large saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows.  Add vanilla and food coloring, stirring to blend.  Fold in corn flakes and coconut.  Drop by spoonfuls onto silicone mats or wax paper.  Cool

No comments :

Post a Comment