Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 4, 2014

Vanilla Ice Cream

Hubby LOVES vanilla ice cream.  This is now his favorite.  It is a soft serve when the ice cream freezer is done and, though it does harden when placed in the freezer, it remains easily scoop able.  No blender?  Use a mixer.

2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
2 Cups Half and Half
1 Cup Vanilla Sugar (keep Sugar in a sealed container with vanilla beans to make vanilla sugar)
1 Tbl Vanilla

Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend well.  Refrigerate over night.  Blend again and pour into freezer.

No comments :

Post a Comment