Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 17, 2017

Apple Butter Bread

I was not a fan of apple butter until we started making it with friends.  Now, I find multiple ways to use it.  



2 Cups Flour
1 Tbl Baking Powder
1 Tsp Salt
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Large Eggs - Room Temperature
4 Tbl Melted Butter
6 Ounces Vanilla Yogurt
3/4 Cup Apple Butter

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease and flour the bottom of a 9 inch loaf pan, set aside.

Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon - set aside.  In a separate bowl, combine eggs, butter, yogurt and apple butter and beat well.  Mix in dry ingredients until smooth.

Pour into prepared pan and bake for 70 minutes or until tester comes out clean.

No comments :

Post a Comment