Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 28, 2017

Slow Cooker Barbecue Baked Beans

If I want to have baked beans but don't want to wait for dried beans, I make this.



1/2 Pound Ground Chuck
2 Tbl Minced Onion
1 1/2 Cup Barbecue Sauce
1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Water
15 Ounces Kidney Beans, Drained
15.5 Ounce Butter Beans, Drained
16 Ounces Pork and Beans, Not Drained
1/2 Cup Crumbled Cooked Bacon.

Combine all ingredients except bacon in slow cooker.  Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or hight for three hours.  Stir in bacon and serve immediately.


No comments :

Post a Comment