Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jan 16, 2017

Individual Cheese Balls

Serve with your favorite pretzels or crackers. I initially put pretzel rods in the middle, but the pretzels got mushy.



16 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
2 Tsp Garlic Powder
2 Tsp Hot Hungarian Paprika
12 Slices Bacon, Cooked Extra Crispy and Crumbled
1/2 Cup Pecans, Finely Chopped

Mix together cheeses and spices, set aside.

Mix together bacon and pecans in shallow bowl.

Use a 1 or 2 tablespoon scoop and roll cheese  into balls then roll in bacon mixture.  Put on plate.  When all rolled, refrigerate for at least an hour to firm up.

No comments :

Post a Comment