Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 25, 2020

Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake

I don't often like no bake cheesecakes.  I couldn't find a baked cheesecake large enough, so I made this recipe.

Crust
5 Cups Fruity Pebbles
5 Tbl Melted Butter

Filling
32 Ounces Cream Cheese
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tbl Cornstarch
2 Tsp Vanilla
4 Eggs
1 1/4 Cup Fruity Pebbles


Heat oven to 325 degrees.  Line a 10 inch springform pan with aluminum foil - non stick if you have it.  Butter sides of pan - bottom if NOT non stick.  Set aside.

Combine crust ingredients in a large bowl then pour and press into the bottom of the pan.  Set aside.

Beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.  Add sugar, cornstarch and vanilla - mix until well incorporated.  Add eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.  Fold in cereal.  Pour over the crust and bake for 10 minutes.  Reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake for 1 hour.  Check to see if sides are done and middle is loose.  If not, bake for up to additional 20 minutes, checking ever 5 minutes.  When done, turn off oven.  Gently loosen the cake with a knife and return to the oven.  Let sit for 30 minutes.  Remove from oven to a cooling rack and cool completely.

Before slicing, top with additional cereal.


No comments :

Post a Comment