Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 30, 2020

Garlic Green Beans

Another option for green beans - fresh, canned or frozen.  Drain if canned, thaw if frozen.



1 lb green beans
2 T Olive Oil
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Pepper
8 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1/4 Cup Grated Romano, Parmesan or Asiago cheese

Heat oven to 425.  Line a baking sheet with non stick foil or parchment paper, set aside.

Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat.  Pour into pan, arrange in one layer.

Roast for about 20 minutes until crisp tender.  Stir once during cooking.

Remove from oven, add any salt and pepper to taste, serve and enjoy.

No comments :

Post a Comment