Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 24, 2020

Sauced Up Green Beans

This recipe can be made with fresh, canned or frozen green beans.  If canned, please drain.  If frozen, thaw first.  Bean weight is approximate - over or under is acceptable.



6 Slices Bacon
24 Ounces Green Beans
1/3 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
2 Tbl Melted Butter
1 Tbl Worchestershire Sauce
2 Cloves Garlic, Minced

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Cook the bacon and crumble, set aside.

In a square cake pan, place the beans.  Top with crumbled bacon.  Stir together the remaining ingredients, pour over the pan.  Bake 40 minutes, toss and serve.




No comments :

Post a Comment