Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 4, 2011

The Kitchen Shoppe - Carlisle

Another weekend full of cooking classes has led to a desire to repost an oldie but a goodie:

If you like to cook, like to eat, or just like learning, then classes at The Kitchen Shoppe in Carlisle are for you.  From lunch and learn to partial hands on classes, they have a variety of participation options.  That, combined with varied food types (Pirogi, Dim Sum, Candy, Sweet and Savory, etc) offers endless options.  It doesn't matter if you are a beginning cook - just take the class "Help, my apartment has a kitchen" or any other class they offer.

When you take a class, you get 10% off any regularly priced items you purchase that day.  They have a nice selection of kitchen tools as well as food items.  Check it out - you will be happy you did.

No comments :

Post a Comment