Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 30, 2011

Shin Pain No More



Walking is great exercise, but if you don't stretch well enough or as your add mileage and or speed, you may find yourself with muscle pain.  While I am an advocate of a good massage, it can be costly to get them regularly enough to relive ongoing muscle knots.  Enter The Stick - A Toothbrush for Muscles.  I received mine for my birthday and today, for the first time in some months, I walked without excruciating shin pain in the first mile.  I did not have shin splints, the pain went away.  It turned out that cramping and knots in my calves was causing my shins to ache.  Once the muscles warmed up, the pain went away.  Since I received The Stick last Saturday, I have used it every day.  This morning, when I stopped for my stretch at the mile mark, I realized that my pain went away.  Thank you, ladies, for the birthday present.  It has gone to good use.

The Stick comes with a guide for how to use it on various muscle groups.  I have used it on all the groups recommended and found knots that I didn't know I had and relaxed muscles that I didn't realize were taxed.  This is a wonderful tool for anyone with muscles. 

No comments :

Post a Comment