Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Oct 4, 2012

Taco Soup



I have several taco soups I like to make - here is option one.

    1 1/2 Lb Ground Beef                                         29 Oz Petit Diced Tomatoes, Undrained

    1 Env. Taco Seasoning                                        Tortilla Chips, Crushed

    2 cups corn.                                                         Cheddar Cheese, Shredded

    15 Oz Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained            Flour Tortillas, Warmed

    15 Oz Black Beans, rinsed and drained


In a Dutch Oven or large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.  Stir in taco seasoning, corn, beans and tomatoes.  Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.  Place tortilla chips in soup bowls; ladle soup over chips.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Serve with warmed tortillas.

No comments :

Post a Comment