Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Oct 28, 2012

Week 42 - 44.86

Only 10 weeks remaining in the year - where did the time go?  This week will be more challenging and I may wish I was actually in North Dakota or Montana based on Hurricane Sandy's imminent arrival.  This week finds me coming near Theodore Roosevelt National Memorial Park.  From the National Park Service website

"When Theodore Roosevelt came to Dakota Territory to hunt bison in 1883, he was a skinny, young, spectacled dude from New York. He could not have imagined how his adventure in this remote and unfamiliar place would forever alter the course of the nation. The rugged landscape and strenuous life that TR experienced would help shape a conservation policy that we still benefit from today.":


No comments :

Post a Comment