Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 10, 2013

Hubby's New Favorite Asparagus

Hubby will eat asparagus, but it is not always high on his list.  Belonging to a CSA means that we get a lot of asparagus in the spring, and I don't like it to go to waste, soooooooooooooooooooo...Bacon Wrapped Asparagus.  Everything is better with bacon, right?  I like to plate it with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.  I also used a Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil from Tastemakers - but you can use plain olive oil.


Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Wash the asparagus and put it on a cutting board.  Drizzle with oil and roll to coat.

Cut the bacon in half.
Wrap the bacon around the asparagus - You can use more than one stalk of asparagus per bacon piece.  Lay on a baking sheet lined with non stick foil.
Bake until bacon is done and asparagus is cooked to your liking - 10 to 20 minutes depending on how thick the asparagus is.


No comments :

Post a Comment