Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 19, 2013

Tropical Smoothie

Now that you have made the coconut cake, you will see that you do not use the entire can of coconut milk.  I cannot have you throwing it out, so here is something to use it for.  Oh, and ripe is a personal choice.  Hubby says the way I like bananas is one half step removed from being overripe.

2 cups banana chunks - partially frozen, if possible.
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup 1% milk
1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut flakes
1 tbl sugar
2 tbl Lime Curd
1/2 tsp coconut extract.

Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until foamy and delightful.

No comments :

Post a Comment