Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 20, 2020

Corn Salad

You can use fresh or frozen corn for this.  If using frozen, you should thaw first.

3 Cups Corn, cooked and cooled
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese
2 Limes - Juice and Zest
2 Tbl Cilantro, chopped
2 Tbl Chili Powder
1 1/2 Tbl Cumin
Salt and Pepper to taste

Put corn in a large bowl.

Stir together remaining ingredients, pour over the corn.  Stir together and refrigerate until ready to serve.

No comments :

Post a Comment