Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 15, 2020

World's Best Peanut Butter Frosting

I love peanut butter.  Hubby is a little more particular, but he likes this.  Please note - the recipe does not say peanut butter.  IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!  This will frost 3 layers nicely.  Halve recipe for 9 x13.

1 Cup Butter, Softened
2 Cups Creamy Jif
8 Cups Powdered Sugar
3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream - may not need all of it

Whip the butter until very light in color.  Add Peanut Butter, whip again.  Add 1/4 cup Whipping Cream, mix well.  Add 1/4 cup Whipping Cream, mix well.  Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing between each addition.  Once all sugar is incorporated, add enough remaining cream to be the consistency you prefer.  Spread over cooled cake layers and enjoy.


No comments :

Post a Comment