Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 22, 2020

Cucumber Salad

I buy cucumbers for salads...invariably, they don't get eaten.  Cucumber salad to the rescue to prevent waste.  For a slightly different taste, use rice vinegar.  For an even more different taste, try spiced rice vinegar.  Plan ahead - this should sit over night.

2 Cups Cucumbers, thinly sliced
1 Cup White Vinegar
1/2 Cup Water
3/4 Cup White Sugar
1 Tbl Dill

Place cucumbers in a bowl.  Whisk together remaining ingredients, pour over cucumbers.  Let sit over night in the refrigerator.

No comments :

Post a Comment