Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 14, 2020

Rice with Lime and Cilantro

Yes, I know this may sound weird, but the name of this blog is Try and Like for a reason.    I made this to go with my chicken marinade shared yesterday and the garlic green beans shared a few days ago.  Try it - You'll Like It!

2 Cups Water
1 Tbl Butter
1 Cup White Rice
Zest of 1 Lime
Juice of 1 Lime
1/2 Cup Chopped Cilantro

Bring the butter and water to a boil.  Stir in rice.  Cover, reduce heat to low.  Simmer until rice is tender (follow cooking time on rice package). 

Stir in lime zest, lime juice and cilantro.  Salt and pepper to taste.  Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment