Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 18, 2020

Sausage and Pepper Pierogis

Still have peppers, still don't want stir fry.  Hubby made garlic sausage.  I have pierogis....we can make this work.  You can use sausage links and slice.  I chose to remove the casings and stir/brown - your choice.

20 Ounces Frozen Pierogies of your choice.
2 Tbl Olive Oil
1 Lb Sausage
2 C Bell Pepper, cut into strips
2 Garlic Cloves, minced

Boil pierogies according to package directions.  Drain.

While pierogies cook, brown the sausage.  Add the pepper and garlic - cook and stir until the peppers are softened.  Push to the side of the pan (or remove, if you don't have enough room).  In the same skillet, add a little oil and place the pirogies in one layer and brown.  Turn, brown.  Stir together the pierogies, peppers and sausage.  Serve - top with cheese if you like.


No comments :

Post a Comment