Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Apr 21, 2020

Pea Salad

This works best with frozen peas that have been thawed.  The main reason?  Who wants to shell peas!  You may substitute Plain Greek Yogurt for the sour cream OR the Mayonnaise

2 Lb Peas, thawed
1 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
8 Slices Bacon, Cooked and Chopped
1/2 Tbl Garlic Powder
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
3 Tbl Mayonnaise
1 T Cider Vinegar
1 T Sugar

In a large bowl, stir together the peas, cheese and bacon.

In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.  Add salt and pepper to taste.  Pour this mixture over the pea mixture, mix well.  Refrigerate until ready to serve.


No comments :

Post a Comment