Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 29, 2011

Dilled Macaroni Salad

Recently, I found myself with an abundance of fresh dill and cucumbers.  My friend had made this macaroni salad on vacation last year and was willing to share her recipe with me.  Unfortunately, the Barilla Plus pasta that I had on hand was not a 16 ounce box - they come in 14.5 ounce boxes, so I had to play with the recipe.  This recipe is not as creamy as my friends, but I think it is still good.


  1 1/4 Cups Mayo                                                                     1/8 Tsp Pepper
  2.5 Tbl Vinegar                                                                        1 Cup Cucumber
  3 Tbl Fresh Dill                                                                        14.5 Oz Barilla Plus Pasta
  1 1/4 Tsp Salt                                                                          

Cook pasta to package directions, drain, set aside to cool.  Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over the pasta.  Refrigerate over night.

No comments :

Post a Comment