Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jun 6, 2011

Track Your Steps!

I recently have opted to stop using a smart phone.  With that decision, I needed another way to track my mileage.  I found the Omron Family of pedometers.  The model I selected, HJ-720ITC, allows for PC connectivity in addition to its 7 day memory.  This allows me to save the data to my PC and track the mileage that I am putting on my shoes.  If you do not need PC connectivity, then the HJ-113 would be for you.  No matter what you choose, one of my favorite features is that they are quiet.  Other pedometers I have used in the past clicked while i walked.  When you are waking 5, 6, 13 miles, clicking can get old.  These are silent, accurate operation.  One note, if you only walk a few steps (ie, sink to stove) they may not register.  This is a 'smart' pedometer - if you don't take about 10 steps, it won't necessarily record them.  No matter what you use, just get out there and get moving...

No comments :

Post a Comment