Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 2, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Pretzel

We like Buffalo Chicken Dip, we like Philly Pretzel Factory Soft Pretzels, so why not combined the two?


First, go to Philly Pretzel Factory and purchase at least two pretzels (find stores here).

Next, you will need:

6 ounce chicken breast
2 ounces cream cheese
2 ounces cheddar cheese
1 ounce Franks Red Hot (we like the Extra Hot)

Cook the chicken breast.  Heat the oven to 350 degrees. 

Shred the chicken while it is warm/hot and mix it with the cream cheese, cheese and hot sauce.  Spread it over two pretzels and bake for 15 -  20 minutes.  Enjoy

No comments :

Post a Comment