Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 28, 2012

Dibella's




On a recent business trip, I mentioned getting a sub at a local national chain.  The response I got was almost a unison NO - got to Dibella's from the 6 people in the room.  With a recommendation like that, how could I pass it up?  The logo is Step Back in Time and the Submarine Sandwiches are excellent.  The bread is freshly made and you have the option of White, Sesame, Everything (thing everything bagel, but in a freshly baked roll, and Multigrain.  When they say multigrain, they mean dark, hearty MULTIGRAIN.


When made, you can have it original or grilled.  They have several sandwich options (Godfather, Dagwood, Old Fashioned Assortment, etc.  They also have build your own.  So, if you are somewhere and see a Dibella's, stop, you'll be glad you did.  Find a location at http://dibellas.com/site_locator.asp

No comments :

Post a Comment