Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Mar 18, 2012

Week 11 - 59.5

Last week was one of my shortest weeks, but this week is my longest to date this year.  A lot of this week was spend along Historic National Road and included crossing into Indiana.  The Historic National Road connects the Potomac and Ohio Rivers and was the first major improved highway in the United States.  Cambridge City, Indiana houses the barn that will house the National Road Heritage site.  Housed in the Huddleston Farmhouse, a new exhibit will open that will feature displays focused on travel along the National Road.  The pioneer era through present day will be addressed.

No comments :

Post a Comment