Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 9, 2012

Creamed Corn

At last - as promised - the creamed corn recipe.   Yes, you could use a large can, but why?


    1 Tbl Sugar.                     2 Tbl Butter

    2 Tbl Cake Flour             1 Cup Half And Half

    20 Ounce Frozen Corn    1 Tsp Salt And Pepper


Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour to make a roux.  Add half and half, a little at a time, stirring to remove any lumps.  Cook until thick and add salt, pepper and corn.  Heat through.

No comments :

Post a Comment