Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 10, 2012

Potato Salad

Use a potato that holds its form when cooked - red skinned or yellow work well.  Peeling is personal preference.   I used English Bread and Butter pickles I made last summer - just a little tang.  I'll share that recipe later - but it involves horse radish.

8 cups cubed potatoes
3/4 cup diced Bread and Butter Pickles
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp celery salt
2 Tbl Mister Mustard
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt

Boil or roast the potatoes until soft.  Cool slightly.  Mix remaining ingredients and stir into potatoes.

No comments :

Post a Comment