Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 24, 2012

Personal Pace

Personal pace is a good thing - any time you walk, moving at your own pace is the most comfortable.  Hubby tells me that my personal pace is a bit extreme for him - it has been getting faster the more I increase my half marathon speed.  I digress.

Personal Pace - trademarked by Toro - is an EXCELLENT thing.  The Personal Pace push mowers include a pressure sensitive handle that allows the self propelled mower to go faster the more quickly you walk.  When it takes 5 to 6 miles to mow your lawn, speed can be a good thing.  (5 for hubby, 6 for me thanks to all of the stopping to throw a ball).  We can actually push mow the lawn more quickly than using a riding mower.

Another great feature is the option to mulch the grass or bag it - so we can let it lay to fertilize the lawn or we can put it in the compost bin to fertilize the garden.  It starts easily and has been an excellent addition to our lawn care.


No comments :

Post a Comment