Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 13, 2012

Hidden Cauliflower

Hubby says he likes cauliflower.  Before I knew that, I made this casserole to hide the head we received with our CSA share.


    3 Lb Potatoes, cut into 1-inch.                1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt

    -cubes                                                      1 Cup Low Fat Cheddar

    2 Cup Cauliflower, Diced                       1 Lb Bacon, cooked crisp and

    1 Lb 2% Velveeta                                     -chopped

    1/2 Cup Mayonnaise    


Preheat oven to 375 degrees F


Place potatoes and cauliflower in a large pan, fill with water to cover and bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are just soft.

While cooking, cube Velveeta and put in a large bowl.  When potatoes are done, drain and add to bowl. Gently stir until cheese is melted.  In a separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise and yogurt. Gently stir into potatoes and cheese. Add bacon and cheddar,

Stir again and pour into a greased 2 quart baking dish.  Bake for 35 minutes or until lightly browned.


No comments :

Post a Comment