Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 30, 2012

Week 39 - 39.35

We have arrived in Bismarck, ND.  Bismarck is a capital with a very nice hometown feel.  I was safe walking alone both early morning and late night.  I met a very nice coffee shop owner and had some great Mexican and Irish Pub Food.  It is like stepping back in time.

The local drugstore still has a cafeteria counter.
And the buildings have wonderful architecture.


And Where else can you go to find a Rock and Roll McDonald's




That displays various classic cars throughout the year

And is decked out to make any rock and roller or motor head nostalgic.








No comments :

Post a Comment