Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Sep 13, 2012

White Chocoate Pecan Cookies


I like to use pecans because macadamias feel too fatty to me.


    1 C Butter                                          1 3/4 C Flour

    2 Tbl Milk                                         1 Tsp Baking Soda

    3/4 C Brown Sugar                           1/2 Tsp Salt

    1/2 C Sugar                                       6 Oz White Chocolate Chips

    1 Egg                                                 1 C Pecans, Chopped

    1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla    


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Cream Crisco and milk until well blended.  Add sugars gradually.  Beat in egg and vanilla.  Combine flour, baking soda and salt, add to creamed mixture.  Mix well.  Stir in white chocolate and nuts.  Drop spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.  Bake 10 to 12 minutes.

No comments :

Post a Comment