Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 10, 2013

January = 135 miles

This year will feature monthly updates of my location, starting in Helena, Montana and working toward Olympia, Washington.  As I learned on my trek from North Dakota to Helena, it will take some time.  In addition, the affect of winter on my lungs is a bit harsh, and breathing is important, so distances are reduced.

135 miles puts me due south of Flathead Lake in Montana.  Per their website, it is the largest natural lake in the western United States with 160 miles of shoreline and covers nearly 200 square miles.  It is fed by two rivers and is 300 feet deep.  There are two scenic highways that pass the lake and driving around the lake can make for a beautiful day.  Boating, fishing, hiking the nearby forest all would combined for a beautiful stay.

No comments :

Post a Comment