Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 9, 2013

Local Shopping - and Eating

Next up in our tour of Lemoyne - LUNCH.  We had a wonderful, casual lunch at the Pizza Grille.  The menu is quite varied with salads, pizzas, sandwiches and entrees to entice anyone.  Pizzas can be made with regular or wheat crust.  There are three locations, the one in Lemoyne is BYOB.  Between us, we had four different pizzas, two different soups and dessert to die for - PB pie all around, except me, I had raspberry cheesecake.  Barb and I traded a piece of pizza, and I was quite glad we did!  While i enjoyed my Spinach & Artichoke Pizza, her Greek Pizza was just as tasty.

Learn more at their website - http://thepizzagrille.com/.


No comments :

Post a Comment