Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 5, 2013

Shower Dip 2 - Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke

Given the choice between Artichoke and Pepper, my niece selected the artichoke, but I made both.  Make sure that the spinach is well drained - I like to put mine in a towel and squeeze it over a sink. 



  10 Oz Frozen Chopped Spinach                                              1/2 Cup Light Mayo
  14 Oz Artichoke Hearts                                                           1/2 Cup Mozzarella, Shredded
  3/4 Cup Parmesan, shredded                                                   1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
  1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt

Preheat oven to 350.  Thaw and drain the spinach thoroughly.  Drain and chop the artichoke.  Stir everything together and spoon into a 9 inch pie plate.  Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.

No comments :

Post a Comment