Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Feb 4, 2013

Shower Dip 1 - Buffalo Chicken Dip

We threw a baby shower for my niece over the weekend.  I took several dips to go with pretzels, cracker and fruit and promised to share them.  First up - Buffalo Chicken Dip.  I like to use Frank's Red Hot Extra Hot when making it for home, but I was nice to unsuspecting guests and used regular Red Hot.  Pulsing it in a food processor to mix came along when I started to use it for stuffing pierogie's (http://tryandlike.blogspot.com/2010/11/pierogis.html).  I like to cook the chicken breast in a slow cooker with additional Red Hot.



 3 cups chicken breast, cooked  and                                            12 Ounce Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
    shredded                                                                               6 Oz Hot Sauce
 8 Oz Cream Cheese                                                                 

Pre Heat Oven to 350.  Mix all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until well combined.  Spread evenly in a greased pan - I use a 10 inch ceramic tart pan, but you could also use a 9 inch pie plate.  Bake for 35 minute.



No comments :

Post a Comment