Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 28, 2013

Bug Off!

  Since Abby came to join us, I have been spending significant amounts of time outside.  As a matter of fact, we are outside right now,  enjoying the way the temperature drops with the sun.  What I didn't like was the Mosquitoes, biting flies and all of the little critters that swarm.  Hubby had a hard time with biting insects while hunting and, like Hubby does, he found a solution.  Enter a clip on ThermaCELL.  He tried it, he loved it, he told me to get one.  For those that know me, I don't easily spend money.  The solution? I used his. It was a God send.   It covered approximately 15 feet diameter, so when I clipped it to the walls of my garden, I could work in the entire thing without being bitten.  I could not, in good conscious, use all of his, so I purchased one.  The clip on works well for gardening, hiking and running around the yard.  It was a little awkward for sitting on a table.  Enter the lanterns.


The are available in two sizes and include LED lights if you need them.  Now, we have no more worries about Mosquitos and biting flies.  Living next to a creek, I thought it was impossible.  Try one, you'll like it.

No comments :

Post a Comment