Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 11, 2013

White Sangria

Nothing better for sitting and reading a book than a nice glass of sangria.  I prefer that my sangria not be extremely sweet, so this recipe does not include sugar.  If you like it sweeter, you may use ginger ale instead of club soda and/or you may add sugar.  I used Ryan and Wood Beauport Vodka.




2 bottles white wine
1 orange
1 lemon
1 lime
6 ounces vodka
1 liter of club soda

Pour wine into pitcher.  Juice one orange and add juice to wine.  Cut orange, lemon and lime into wedges, squeeze the juice into the wine then add the wedges.  Stir in vodka and refrigerate overnight.  Refrigerate the club soda, as well.  Just before ready to serve, add the club soda.

No time to chill?  No problem, just mix and pour over ice.

No comments :

Post a Comment