Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 16, 2013

Pasta Salad with Kale and Beans

This week's CSA also included Kale, I wanted to make Pasta Salad, so I thought they would go well together.  This works well as a side or as a main dish.





  3 Cups Dried Pasta                                                                  15 Ounce Cannelloni Beans
  3 Cups Kale                                                                             1/3 Cup Caesar Salad Dressing

Remove large stems from Kale and rip into smaller pieces, set aside.

Cook Pasta to package directions, adding Kale in the last two minutes.   

While cooking, rinse and drain beans, place in the bottom of a medium bowl (preferably with a lid).   

Drain pasta and kale, pour over beans.  Add salad dressing.  Shake or toss to coat, refrigerate for at least 1 hour.


No comments :

Post a Comment