Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 30, 2013

Homemade Butterfingers

Chocolate and Crispy peanut butter....yum.  An informal poll I conducted had these in a very near race with buckeyes.  You make both, decide, and let me know.

  1 Cup Jif                                                                         1/3 Cup Water
  1/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup                                              Dipping Chocolate
  1 Cup Granulated Sugar                                                

Stir together corn syrup, sugar and water over medium low heat.  Stop stirring when combined.  Swirl gently periodically until mixture reaches 310 degrees F.   
 
 
 
Remove from heat and QUICKLY stir in warmed peanut butter until completely blended.  Pour onto greased cookie sheet or silicone mat (you may score if you like).   
 

When completely cool, break apart and dip into melted chocolate.  Don't throw out any small pieces - stir them into the chocolate and make Butterfinger stacks.

No comments :

Post a Comment