Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Jul 15, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars

I wanted a quick, easy dessert for a get together.  I raided my pantry and found chocolate, peanut butter (big surprise), marshmallows and rice krispies.  No rice krispies?  Use graham crackers, corn flakes, crushed Ritz, Crushed Saltines, or just leave them out all together, but I liked the crunch.  We always have rainbow sprinkles on hand, so they added a nice dash of color and fun.



  1/2 Cup Butter                                                                          1 Bag Mini Marshmallows
  1 Cup Peanut Butter                                                                  1 Cup Rice Krispies
  2 Cups Milk Chocolate Chips                                                     Rainbow Sprinkles

Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper.

In a medium pot over low heat, melt butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips, stirring constantly.   

When melted and well combined, pour in marshmallows and rice krispies. 

Turn off heat and stir quickly until coated.  Pour into the prepared pan.

Sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles.  Refrigerate and cut.  Store in the refrigerator.


Per Serving: 217 Cal (55% from Fat, 7% from Protein, 38% from Carb); 4 g Protein; 14 g Tot Fat; 6 g Sat Fat; 6 g Mono Fat; 21 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 15 g Sugar; 33 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 113 mg Sodium

No comments :

Post a Comment