Thoughts

Follow tryandlike.blogspot.com on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryandlikeblogspotcom/645759758771606

Anything is good, in moderation. I cook because I love to and because I can share with those around me. I crochet for the same reason.

Do what you want to do, enjoy what you do and use it to touch those around you.

Oct 26, 2011

Easy Potato Soup with Rivvels

Growing up, if we needed a quick meal, this was a go to dish.  To make:

Cube potatoes - enough for as many people as you want to feed.  Peeling is options.  Boil potatoes in water until soft.  Drain, return to pan and just cover with milk.  Add 1 Tbl butter for each person.  Heat over low heat until hot and just starting to simmer.  Drop rivvel dough into hot liquid by fork full and simmer until cooked.  Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.

To make Rivvels:

Mix 1 cup flour, 1 egg and just enough water to make a stiff dough.

No comments :

Post a Comment